- 1 机制总览
- 2 国策树
- 2.1 基础游戏国策树
- 2.2 共赴胜利国策树
- 2.3 玉碎瓦全国策树
- 2.4 唤醒猛虎国策树
- 2.5 炮手就位国策树
- 2.6 抵抗运动国策树
在没有 炮手就位 情况下，玩家无法取消完成某一国策。同时，如果国策由于前提条件不再满足而被取消，过程中消耗的政治点数不会返还，因此玩家需要看清楚国策的前提条件，并判断在完成国策的过程中是否会出现影响国策完成的因素。此外，某些国策一旦被选取就无法被手动取消，如苏联国策 大清洗 等。
- 连接线：各项国策由不同颜色的线条连接，其颜色代表了特定项国策的前置国策是否完成，如果完成则为绿色，未完成则为淡蓝色。国策树中也存在虚线和实线，代表了不同的逻辑。实线表示“需要完成所有前置国策”，即 “AND” ，而虚线表示“完成前置国策其一”,即 “OR” 。
- 互斥国策：无法同时选取的国策会被标记为“互斥国策”，互斥国策之间会出现 互斥标记。选取某一互斥国策的其中一个也会影响其后续国策的选取，互斥国策通常与意识形态相关。如在通用国策树中只能从自由主义思想与集体主义思想中选取一个，并导向不同的意识形态。
- 主条目：Continuous focus
A continuous focus is a special type of focus that is unlocked once 10 regular focuses have been completed. There are a total of 9 continuous focuses available.
Having an active continuous focus comes at the expense of pursuing a regular focus as only one focus can be picked at a time regardless of its type.
As opposed to a regular focus which provides one-time effects, the effects of a continuous focus benefit the nation whilst the chosen focus remains active. An active focus requires a maintenance cost of –1 Political power per day. The focus can,however, be deactivated or switched with another at any time for no additional cost.
The generic focus tree has 5 main branches:
- Army Effort gives army experience and research bonuses to army research.
- Aviation Effort gives air experience, builds air bases, and research bonuses to air research.
- Naval Effort gives navy experience, builds naval dockyards, and research bonuses to navy research.
- Industrial Effort builds civilian and military factories (usually even if building slots are already full)and grants extra research slots.
- Political Effort gives the country choices on which political path they will take.
法国, as one of the seven major powers, got a unique national focus tree.
The French national focus tree can be divided into 5 branches and 7 sub-branches:
- Devalue the Franc Branch
- This branch offers the possibility to develop Metropolitan France and the overseas colonies, as well as add two more research slots.
- Begin Rearmament Branch
- This branch, which focuses either on defensive or offensive expansion of the military. The defensive focuses give army and fortification bonuses while the offensive focuses give army and air bonuses. They end with the shared focus Army Reform which removes the starting national spirit Victors of the Great War.
- Form the Popular Front/Revive the National Bloc Branch
- This branch develops French industry. The left side of the branch adds factories to various states, completely removes Inefficient Economy and leads to the communist sub-branch. The right side of the branch develops construction speed, manipulates party popularity, and leads to the fascist and monarchist sub-branch. Both sides lead to the historical democratic sub-branch of the focus tree and Intervention in 西班牙国 decisions.
- Invite Communist Ministers Sub-branch
- This sub-branch allows France to become Communist, gain manpower and political power. The Reconciliation section gives stability and political power. It leads to the Anti-Fascist coalition section which allies with neighboring or Balkan Communist and Democratic nations and manpower. The Revolution to the Utmost gives war support and a civil war. It leads to the Loyalty to the Cause section which gives war goals against the 联合王国, 西班牙国, 德意志国 and 意大利. Both the Reconciliation and the Revolution to the Utmost leads to the Loyalty to Moscow section which allows France to join the Comintern. This section and the Anti-Fascist coalition section leads to a focus that gives war goals against all neighboring Fascist nation.
- Leftist Rhetoric Sub-branch
- This sub-branch is only available if the La Résistance DLC is not enabled. This allows France to become Communist.
- The Blum-Viollette Proposal Sub-branch
- This sub-branch allows France to core Algeria, gain non-core manpower and compliance or lose the national spirit Full Employment. Depending on the choice of the colonies, the French Union focus allows France to annex and core its colonies or increase resistance.
- Review Foreign Policy Sub-branch
- This sub-branch allows France to either create the Little Entente with 捷克斯洛伐克, 南斯拉夫, 罗马尼亚王国 or 波兰, support 芬兰 in their war, join the Allies or create the Stressa Front with the 联合王国 and 意大利.
- Utilize the Leagues Sub-branch
- This sub-branch allows France to become Fascist, gain claims on various nations and make alliances with other European nations. The Latin Entente section allows France to ally with 西班牙国, 葡萄牙 and Italy for French Somaliland, gain claims on 希腊 and war goals on 德意志国, 比利时 and the 荷兰. The Towards a New Europe section allows France to join the Axis, gain claims and war goals on 比利时 and 加拿大自治领. Both sections lead to war goals claims and subjugation on the Middle East.
- The Council of Rambouillet Sub-branch
- This sub-branch restores the French monarchy from either the House of Orléans (Orléaniste), Bourbon (Légitimistes) or Bonaparte (Bonapartiste). The Orléanist section gives war goals against 德意志国 and 意大利. The Légitimist section gives an alliance, an annexation or wargoal on 西班牙国. The Bonapartist section gives war goals against 联合王国, 比利时, 荷兰, 德意志国 and the 苏维埃联盟. It also has a focus to split 德意志国 into 7-9 different countries.
- Right Wing Rhetoric Sub-branch
- This sub-branch is only available if the La Résistance DLC is not enabled. This allows France to become Fascist.
- Naval Rearmament Branch
- This branch includes focuses which grant experience and research bonuses that improve the navy.
- Air Focus Branch
- This branch includes focuses which grant experience and research bonuses that improve the air force.
Free France's unique focus tree has 2 main branches:
- Refus Absurde Branch
- This branch focuses on cultivating resistance in the occupied French territories, as well as making it harder for the occupiers to gain compliance.
- Appeal To the French Nation Branch
- This branch focuses on recovering a measure of war capacity and contesting with 维希法国 for control over the French overseas territories, so as to lay the groundwork for the ultimate restoration of 法国.
Vichy France's unique focus tree has 1 single branch:
- Emergency Powers To Petain Branch
- This branch focuses on rebuilding and revitalising a war-torn 法国 with the ultimate objective of reasserting control over all occupied territories, either by collaborating with the 德意志国, or by actively fighting against them.
德意志国, as one of the seven major powers, has a unique national focus tree.
日本, as one of the seven major powers, has a unique national focus tree.
The Japanese national focus tree can be divided into 7 branches:
- The Unthinkable Option Branch
- The Communist branch and is organized around the idea of establishing a Communist state in Japan with the possibility of either joining the Soviets or forming a faction with the Chinese Communists. It requires Waking the Tiger.
- Purge the Kodoha Faction Branch
- The historical Fascist tree, it focuses around the aggressive conquest of China, Indochina, Indonesia and the Philippines and an alliance with Siam.
- National Mobilization Law/ National Defense State Sub-branches
- Two Sub-branches that is used for both the Purge the Kodoha Faction Branch and the Support the Kodoha Faction Branch. It Increases economy law and allows Kamikaze Strikes.
- Support the Kodoha Faction Branch
- The Non-Aligned Branch is focused on building up to a war with the 苏维埃联盟 and joining the 德意志国's faction.
- Strengthen the Civilian Government Branch
- The Democratic branch starts a civil war with the fascists and installs a Constitutional Monarchy. It also liberates 大韩民国, the 菲律宾 and allows Japan to puppet or annex 荷属东印度, 英属马来亚 or Indochina. It requires Waking the Tiger.
- Army Expansion Law Branch
- This branch expands 日本's army while also giving it the Bicycle Infantry, a unique unit for Japan.
- Fighter Modernization Sub-branch
- This sub-branch expands 日本's Airforce and connects to both the Army and Naval branches.
- New Naval Estimates Branch
- This branch expands 日本's naval research and industry.
波兰 gets a unique national focus tree as part of a free DLC. If the DLC is not enabled, Poland will use the generic national focus tree instead.
The focus tree can be divided into 5 main branches:
- Central Region Strategy - The Four Year Plan
- This branch offers the possibility to develop the nation's infrastructure and factories as well as enabling up to two additional research slots.
- Prepare For The Next War
- This branch has options to keep pace/modernize the Polish ground forces with/ahead of its neighbors.
- Air Base Expansion
- This branch includes focuses which grants several research bonuses to improve aircraft. The first focus of the branch adds an air base.
- Develop Polish Ship Building
- This branch includes focuses which grants several research bonuses that could potentially specialize or widen the range of ships available for service soon. Includes research bonus for naval doctrine advancements.
- Strengthen The Polish State
- This branch contains various diplomatic focuses and focuses to change the ideology of the government. This branch has mutually exclusive choices that enables the player to forge an alliance or create one of its own.
The British national focus tree can be divided into 5 main branches and 6 distinct sub-branches:
- Cryptologic Bomb/Limited Rearmament Branch
- This branch gives technology research bonuses, factories and an extra research slot.
- General Rearmament Sub-branch
- This sub-branch gives air and naval research bonuses along with providing a collection of air bases and dockyards.
- Reinforce the Empire Branch
- This branch is centered around the industrial development of the colonies and the fortification of key territories, with the ultimate end goal of creating an Imperial Federation, which will have the United Kingdom annex all the colonies and gain cores on their territories.
- Encourage Colonial Elite Sub-branch
- The "Fortify East Asia" side of the sub-branch focuses on developing in Asian colonies, influencing 中华民国 and gaining a war goal against 日本. The "Commonwealth Ties" side focuses on developing the Dominions, Autonomy or Independence for the 英属印度 and forming the Imperial Federation.
- Mediterranean Bastion Sub-branch
- This Sub-branch focuses on the development of the Mediterranean colonies, coercion of Balkan countries and 土耳其, and gaining a war goal against 意大利.
- Steady As She Goes Branch
- The Democratic branch of the Focus tree. The UK will stay democratic and maintain the current government structure.
- Home Defense Sub-branch
- This Democratic sub-branch focuses on intervening against (and puppeting) the Scandinavian and Benelux countries, securing 伊拉克 and 伊朗, and eventually war with the 苏维埃联盟 and 德意志国.
- Revisit Colonial Policy Branch
- This Branch focuses on decolonization, which effectively amounts to dismantling the British Empire, with some colonial territory kept as puppets, in exchange for getting more manpower and industry in the British homelands, and allowing the UK to concentrate on dealing with European affairs.
- Global Defense Sub-branch
- This Democratic sub-branch focuses on placing Winston Churchill into power early, ending appeasement, eradicating pacifism and mobilizing the country for war followed by gaining war goals against countries with oil, Major European countries who caused World tension, and allowing justification against other Democratic countries.
- A Change in Course Branch
- This branch focuses on changing the government structure of the UK by switching the ideology of the government to Monarchist, Fascist or Communist.
- The Monarchist path focuses on setting up King Edward VIII as an absolute monarch, allying with 德意志国 and gaining war goals against 意大利 and the 苏维埃联盟. This path also allows the United Kingdom to gain a war goal against the 美利坚合众国 to reinstate British rule by installing an American monarchy.
- The Fascist section focuses on securing alliances with other European fascist nations against 德意志国. The "God Save The King" section is shared with the Monarchist path and focuses on retaking the Dominions after they gain independence and gaining a war goal to annex the 美利坚合众国.
- Concessions to the Trade Unions Sub-branch
- The Communist sub-branch will cause the United Kingdom to become communist and opens up the choice between allying with the 苏维埃联盟 or forming a new faction and then moving on to turn other European nations to communism, with the end goal of going to war with 德意志国 and the 美利坚合众国 and installing puppet regimes in each. It also forces the 联合王国 to take the decolonization focus and complete it within 2 years of becoming communist as otherwise a civil war will break out.
澳大利亚, along with other nations of the British commonwealth, gets a unique national focus tree as part of the Together for Victory expansion. Without the expansion, Australia utilizes the Generic national focus tree.
The Australian national focus tree can be divided into 7 branches:
- Additional Militia Training Branch
- Focuses on providing research bonuses for Land Doctrines, Infantry equipment, Support Companies and Armour.
- Expand the RAAF Branch
- Focuses on improving the Air Force, including research bonuses for aircraft and air doctrines.
- Cockatoo Island Shipyards Branch
- Looks to upgrade the Australian Navy, focusing on ship and naval doctrine bonuses.
- Standard Gauge Railway/ Industries Assistance Corporation Branch
- Form a joint tree focusing on improving infrastructure and industrial capacity.
- Establish Advisory War Council Branch
- Acts as a domestic politics tree, providing means to lift the country out of the Great Depression, and additional research slots.
- Support the Policy of Appeasement Branch
- Keeps Australia within the Allies, providing access to Commonwealth technology sharing bonuses.
- Never Another Gallipoli Branch
- Causes Australia to leave the Allies, giving further options to remain a Democracy, or to realign with either Fascist or Communist ideologies.
英属印度, along with other nations of the British commonwealth, gets a unique national focus tree as part of the Together for Victory expansion. Without the expansion, the British Raj utilizes the Generic national focus tree.
The British Raj has a unique focus tree with 3 main branches:
- Provincial Elections
- Focuses on gaining independence and modifies the debilitating national spirits of the British Raj.
- Lessons of the Great War
- Focuses on expanding the army, establishes the air force and gives elite infantry divisions.
- Great Indian Peninsula Railway
- Focuses on building infrastructure, naval dockyards, and gives extra research slots.
加拿大自治领, along with other nations of the British commonwealth, gets a unique national focus tree as part of the Together for Victory expansion. Without the expansion, Canada utilizes the Generic national focus tree.
Canada's unique focus tree has six main branches:
- Industrial and Internal Politics
- A large, interwoven tree that serves to increase industrial capacity, resource availability and to lift the country out of the Great Depression. This first part of the tree is the most powerful, but most of it is locked behind War Bonds and Defense Regulations, which respectively require war and some world tension. These focuses should be picked as they become available to start the industrial expansion. Another key focus is Commit to War, which is necessary for any conscription law above Volunteer Only and mitigates the Great Depression penalties. Finally, the Canadian player must choose between Send In the Zombies to significantly increase their manpower pool, or National Steel Car to unlock their full industrial potential.
- Army Modernization
- The ground forces branch. Focuses on research bonuses for infantry, armor, artillery and support divisions. Requires Send In the Zombies from the industrial tree for the last focus tiers.
- Strengthen the Commonwealth Ties
- The historical path. Keeps Canada within the Allies, providing bonuses to Commonwealth technology sharing and other buffs to industry and resources.
- Canada severs ties with the United Kingdom, thereby allowing allowing Canada to leave the Allies. The first, democratic branch builds an alliance with the United States; the others are the fascist and communist paths. A notable option in the fascist branch is to bring Mexico over to fascism and mount a two-pronged invasion against the United States.
- RCAF Station Borden
- Provides bonuses to radar, aircraft and air doctrine research.
- Halifax Shipyards
- Focuses on the Canadian Navy, giving bonuses to ship model and naval doctrine research.
新西兰, along with other nations of the British commonwealth, gets a unique national focus tree (part of the Together for Victory expansion). Without the expansion New Zealand utilizes the Generic national focus tree.
New Zealand's unique focus tree has five main branches:
- The First Labour Government
- Acts as the political tree, providing both a means to deal with internal issues, and mutually exclusive branches on whether to remain within the Commonwealth, or to push for Independence as a Democratic, Fascist or Communist country.
- Transfer the New Zealand Division
- Focuses on developing a navy through construction of dockyards and bonuses to ship and naval doctrine research.
- Expand the NZPAF
- Provides bonuses to aircraft and air doctrine research.
- National Roads Board
- Acts as the industrial tree, buffing industrial capacity, resource extraction and research slots.
- Army Reforms
- Focuses on bonuses for Infantry, Armour and Artillery, and construction of military industry capacity.
南非, along with other nations of the British commonwealth, gets a unique national focus tree as part of the Together for Victory expansion. Without the expansion it utilizes the Generic national focus tree instead.
South Africa's unique focus tree has 6 main branches and 2 sub-branches:
- War Measures Act/Support the Policy of Appeasement
- This branch focuses on war preparations, mustering 南非's industrial capacity as well as constructing strategic defensive forts. The other half of the branch reinforces cooperation with the rest of the Commonwealth.
- Abandon Westminster
- This branch focuses on independence from the Commonwealth, with a choice of becoming either a Fascist or Communist country.
- Support the Afrikaner Broederbond
- The Fascist sub-branch. This branch opens the possibility to switch to fascism by starting a civil war. The player can go for greater cooperation with the 德意志国, which comes with substantial benefits, or start a faction of its own, with a policy of revanchism targeting the 联合王国. In either case, former British king Edward VIII can be selected as the head of state.
- Empower the Workers
- The Communist sub-branch. One path aligns 南非 with the 苏维埃联盟. The other is the most unique of the focus tree, Anti-Colonialist Crusade: 南非 declares war on the colonial powers to liberate Africa from their rule.
- South African Railways
- This branch focuses on improving infrastructure, expanding industrial capacity, and providing additional research slots.
- Special Service Battalion
- This branch provides bonuses to weapons, artillery and land doctrine research.
- Commit to the Five-Year Plan
- This branch provides bonuses to aircraft and air doctrine research.
- Seaward Defense Force
- This branch focuses on the navy, giving bonuses to ship models and naval doctrine research.
捷克斯洛伐克, along with three other nations situated between the 德意志国 and the 苏维埃联盟, gets a unique national focus tree as part of the Death or Dishonor expansion. Without the expansion, Czechoslovakia utilizes the Generic national focus tree instead.
Czechoslovakia's unique focus tree has 7 distinct branches:
- Fortification Studies: This centers around land fortifications needed to successfully defend against German aggression. Note that some foci in this section set the fort level in provinces instead of adding extra forts. Building forts is not advised, as they will be overwritten when a new fort level is set.
- Industrial Legacy: This provides Czechoslovakia with additional factories and industrial bonuses.
- Political Direction: Here Czechoslovakia is given options for steering politics & diplomacy towards one of the major factions or a faction of its own.
- Strategy Decisions: These foci are similar to the political section but provide more interaction on cessions and research sharing.
- Land, Air & Naval Branches: Each section is devoted to one branch of military power and research. Note that the Naval branch cannot be started until Czechoslovakia gains a coastal province
The 匈牙利王国, along with three other nations situated between 德意志国 and the 苏维埃联盟, gets a unique national focus tree as part of the Death or Dishonor expansion. Without the expansion, Hungary utilizes the Generic national focus tree instead.
The Hungarian national focus tree can be divided into 3 branches and 6 sub-branches:
- Political Branch
- This branch allows Hungary to change its political stance.
- Strengthen the Monarchists Sub-branch
- This branch allows Hungary to elect a Democratic, Fascist, or a Habsburg King and could potentially re-create the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- Strengthen Fascists Sub-branch
- This branch allows Hungary to become Fascist and create Greater Hungary and either join the Axis or create their own faction with Italy.
- Council of People's Commissars Sub-branch
- This branch allows Hungary to become Communist and join the Comintern.
- Industrial Revitalization Branch
- This branch allows Hungary to develop its industry and unlock research slots. One of its sub-branches is connected to the Establish the Air-Force sub-branch.
- Secret Rearmament Branch
- This branch allows Hungary to cast off the Treaty of Trianon and start researching military tech.
- Establish the Air-Force Sub-branch
- This sub-branch allows the research and licensing of the Airforce.
- Army Maneuvers Sub-branch
- This sub-branch gives research bonuses for various types of Army equipment.
- Naval Warfare Sub-branch
- This sub-branch deals with the Navy but requires that Hungary controls a coastal state as they lack one in 1936.
罗马尼亚王国, along with three other nations situated between 德意志国 and the 苏维埃联盟, gets a unique national focus tree as part of the Death or Dishonor expansion. Without the expansion, Romania utilizes the Generic national focus tree instead.
The Romanian national focus tree can be divided into 7 branches:
- Preserve Greater Romania Branch
- This Branch allows 罗马尼亚王国 to join the Comintern, Axis or Allies or create the Cordon Sanitaire with 波兰 and 捷克斯洛伐克. Unlike other focus trees, the separate ideologies in this tree are not mutually exclusive.
- Industry Sub-branch
- This branch allows 罗马尼亚王国 to develop its industry. To start this branch, one must start the "Preserve Greater Romania" or the "Balkans Dominance" Branch.
- Balkans Dominance Branch
- This branch allows 罗马尼亚王国 to puppet, annex, split or declare war with 保加利亚, 希腊, 南斯拉夫, 土耳其, 匈牙利王国 or 捷克斯洛伐克.
- Institute Royal Dictatorship Branch
- This Branch handles the King and political ideology popularity. the ideologies are not mutually exclusive with each other.
- Expand the Airforce Branch
- This branch allows the research and licensing of the airforce.
- Army Maneuvers Branch
- This branch gives the player free division templates and a general as well as army research.
- Expand the Galati Shipyards Branch
- This branch researches the navy.
南斯拉夫, along with three other nations situated between 德意志国 and the 苏维埃联盟, gets a unique national focus tree as part of the Death or Dishonor expansion. Without the expansion, Yugoslavia utilizes the Generic national focus tree instead.
Yugoslavia has a unique focus tree with 5 main branches:
- Western Focus / Recognize the Soviet Union branch is the main political branch and the choice of what path the player wants to take, joining either of the main three factions.
- Industrialization Program branch builds up the country, gives resources and factories, improves infrastructure and gives the option of focusing more on the main Serbian provinces or improving the country equally.
- Modernize the Air Force branch improves the air force and builds military factories for aircraft production. The player can choose between producing their own aircraft or licensing foreign ones from other countries.
- Army Modernization branch expands the army and gives bonuses for army research.
- Expand the Shipyard branch expands the navy to better protect the homeland and gives bonuses for naval research.
Chinese minors that destroy or displace the Chinese national government and declare themselves the legitimate government will adopt this national focus tree. Players of Chinese minors should review their own focus tree and that of Nationalist or Communist China when planning their game.
The Manchu national focus tree can be divided into 2 branches. Their unique branch contains 2 sub-branches:
- Pacify the Countryside Branch
- This is the beginning of 满洲国's unique branch.
- Obedience Sub-branch
- This sub-branch allows 满洲国 to stay obedient to the 日本 and allows for becoming independent without going to war with 日本.
- Assertiveness Sub-branch
- This sub-branch allows 满洲国 to declare war against 日本 for independence, reclaim the Mandate of Heaven and restore the Qing Empire.
- Invite Foreign Investors Branch
- This Branch allows 满洲国 to ask Major Countries for industrial support. It is shared with the other Chinese nations.
- 此支线将允许军阀倒向 中共且能够在 苏维埃联盟的支持下将中共取而代之。当取代 中共后，当前的通用国策树将会变为Communist Chinese national focus tree，并且你会拥有他们原有的民族精神。
The Mexican national focus tree can be divided into 2 Branches and 4 Sub-branches:
- National Bank Branch
- This branch focuses on infrastructure, removing the threat of the Caudillo civil war or changing the political party to Communism.
- Military Budget Review Sub-branch
- This Sub-branch focuses on military technology.
- Oil Field Expansion Sub-branch
- This Sub-branch deals with foreign relations with major countries and joining their faction.
- Plan of Agua Prieta Branch
- This branch focuses on switching the political party to either Democracy, Fascism or Communism. The Fascist or Communist focuses increase or decrease Church Power respectively.
- Control the Army Sub-branch
- This sub-branch deals with increasing or decreasing the power of the Church.
- March Southwards Sub-branch
- This sub-branch gives war goals against other countries within the Americas.
The Dutch national focus tree can be divided into 3 branches and 5 sub-branches:
- Obtain Foreign Colonial Investments Branch
- This branch expands Dutch industry in the colonies and allows the Dutch to move their government to the 荷属东印度 in case it capitulates and gain war goal against 委内瑞拉.
- Abandon the Gold Standard Branch
- This Branch allows the expansion of the industry in the European Mainland and removing the De Crisisjaren national spirit.
- Overturn Military Budget Cuts Sub-branch
- This sub-branch focuses on removing the pacifism in the country and increases military technology.
- Form New Government Branch
- This branch allows The Netherlands to choose either 德意志国 or 联合王国 influence or head a neutral path.
- Volk en Vaderland Sub-branch
- The fascist sub-branch allows the Netherlands to ally with 德意志国, Placate the 日本 with the 荷属东印度 or gain war goals on former colonial holdings and other Benelux nations.
- Legacy of the "De Zeven Provinciën" Mutiny Sub-branch
- The communist sub-branch allows the Netherlands to release its colonial holdings, Join the 苏维埃联盟 or 法国 faction and gain war goals on non-communist western major nations and the Benelux.
- Oranje Boven! Sub-branch
- The monarchist sub-branch allows Netherlands to make Wilhelmina head of government, gain guarantees from the 美利坚合众国 and take manpower from the 德意志国.
- "Unity Through Democracy" Sub-Branch
- The democratic sub-branch allows the Netherlands to form the Benelux faction, invite other democratic European countries and create the European Union.
The Portuguese national focus tree can be divided into 5 branches and 5 sub-branches:
- Colonial Assimilation Policy branch
- This branch focuses on managing the Portuguese colonies and their industries.
- Continue the Public Works branch
- This branch focuses on industry expansion in Portugal, additional research slots and land and air military research boosts.
- Second Navy Reequipment branch
- This branch focuses on the naval industry expansion, additional research slot and navy research boosts.
- Army Reorganization branch
- This branch focuses on military infrastructure and land doctrines.
- Popular Front/Estado Novo branch
- This branch allows Portugal to choose its ideology, ruling party, and stance about the Spanish Civil War.
- Nation in Arms sub-branch
- This sub-branch allows Portugal to become communist and join the Comintern.
- Support the Spanish Republic sub-branch
- This sub-branch allows Portugal to become communist and spread it in South America.
- Strict Neutrality in the Spanish Civil War sub-branch
- This sub-branch allows Portugal to go democratic and join the Allies.
- Support the Spanish Nationalists sub-branch
- This sub-branch allows Portugal to join the Allies, remain unaligned, join the Axis or become the Fifth Empire.
- A Royal Wedding sub-branch
- This sub-branch allows Portugal to become a monarchy.
The Nationalist Spanish national focus tree can be divided into 11 sections. 1 pre civil war branch leading into 3 main branches and 2 shared branches. A post civil war sub-branch can be split from each of these Branches:
- A Great Spain Branch
- This pre Spanish Civil War branch gives Spain popularity to the Fascist and Non-Aligned parties, Political Power, garrison control over various Spanish states, and various divisions during the Spanish Civil War. Unlike the 西班牙共和国 Republican Spanish national focus tree, these focuses take 28 or 35 days rather than 70 days.
- 没有结果The Phalanx Ascendant Branch
- This branch allows the 没有结果 to take power, increase Stability, create minor uprisings against 西班牙共和国, gain a research slot and gain Civilian and Military factories. This path will force the 没有结果 to declare war making another faction to fight against in the civil war.
- The National-Syndicalist State Sub-branch
- Once the Spanish Civil War is over, this sub-branch allows 没有结果 to expand its navy, gain a research slot, gain factories and give army bonuses in recruitable population and training time. It recreates the Spanish Empire with war goals against 葡萄牙 and its colonies, 联合王国, 法国, 意大利, The 美利坚合众国, former Spanish Colonies and 巴西.
- 没有结果 西班牙国The Corpo Truppe Volontarie/The Condor Legion Branch
- This branch is shared between the 没有结果 and the 西班牙国. It allows 意大利 and 德意志国 to send more volunteers to aid in the civil war. It also gives forts on the 法国 border, stability, political power and research bonuses.
- The National And Popular Army of Spain/Join the Axis/National Recovery sub-branch
- Once the Spanish Civil War is over, it gives the 没有结果 and the 西班牙国 research bonuses for the army, factories, infrastructure, reduces the effects of the "Recovering From Civil War" national spirit and gives national recovery bonuses.
- 西班牙国Unify the Nationalist Front Branch
- This branch focuses on aligning the Falangist and Carlist factions under the leadership of Francisco Franco as 西班牙国. It gives stability and war support, and combat bonuses. It will also bypass an impending 没有结果 revolt. There is also a focus that allows 葡萄牙 to send more volunteers which leads to two focuses that can only be done once the Spanish Civil War is over. These two focuses allow Spain to ally 葡萄牙 and create the Latin Bloc which also allies with 维希法国, 意大利 and other Iberian countries if they are available.
- Join the Allies/Adopt the 26 Points Sub-branch
- Once the Spanish Civil War is over, it allows 西班牙国 to join the 联合王国 or 美利坚合众国 faction, which gives naval bonuses, factories, boosts national recovery and removes the "Recovering From Civil War" national spirit. It adds a research slot. The Adopt the 26 Points sub-branch leads to a section that is shared with 没有结果. The 西班牙国 exclusive section allows Francisco Franco to become dictator for life and leads to focuses that allows the sending of volunteers and wargoals against 法国 and the 联合王国.
- 西班牙国没有结果Utilize the Intellectuals Branch
- This branch is shared between the 西班牙国 and the 没有结果. It gives a research slot.
- Restore the Monarchy Sub-branch
- These focuses can only be selected after the Spanish Civil War is over. If the 西班牙国 take this branch, Alfonso XIII becomes leader of the Non-Aligned party. If the 没有结果 take this branch, it fulfills the choice made in the Settle the Succession Question focus and creates the Kingdom of Spain. Jaime IV replaces Alfonso XIII if the focus is not taken by February 28, 1941. The rest of the branch gives air buildings and forts on naval bases. These focuses must be taken by 西班牙国 in order to unlock the wargoal for Gibraltar and West Africa. 没有结果 cannot take the focuses following these.
- 没有结果Supremacy of the Communion Branch
- This branch allows the 没有结果 to prepare insurrections in the civil war, gain army bonuses, gain air and army research bonuses and civilian factories. This path will force the 没有结果 to declare war making another faction to fight against in the civil war.
- Settle the Succession Question Sub-branch
- After the Spanish Civil War, this sub-branch allows 没有结果 to chose between Alfonso XIII or Javier I as King of Spain. Jaime IV replaces Alfonso XIII if the focus is not taken by February 28, 1941. It also gives naval research bonuses, a research slot and war goals against the 联合王国, the 荷兰, 比利时, 卢森堡, the 美利坚合众国, 古巴 and the 菲律宾. If France has Alphonse I as King, they may decide to become a Spanish Puppet. Otherwise, Spain gets a wargoal. 葡萄牙 may also chose to be annexed and cored by Spain or give wargoals.
The Nationalist Spanish national focus tree can be divided into 12 sections. 1 pre civil war branch leading into 3 main branches and 2 shared branches. A post civil war sub-branch can be split from each of these branches. The post civil war Communist Branch can be divided into 2 separate sub branches:
- The Popular Front Branch
- This pre-Spanish Civil War branch gives Republican Spain army battalions when the Civil War begins as well as disadvantages to the 西班牙国. It also gives political power. These focuses take longer than the Nationalist pre-war focuses so it is in the player's best interest to extend the pre-civil war preparations until all the focuses are complete (The final focus will start the civil war).
- 没有结果Regional Defense Council of Aragon Branch
- The Anarchist branch of the focus tree allows beneficial modifiers to the Anarchist Society national spirit as well as the special Collectivized Society economy law and "Council" government advisors. This branch also creates an Anarchist civil war in 葡萄牙 which may lead to its annexation and coring of all its core states.
- Torchbearers of Tomorrow Sub-branch
- Once the Spanish Civil War is over, 没有结果 may rebuild its economy in preparation for future wars. This branch also gives bonuses to war goal justification time and decisions to create anarchist uprisings in foreign nations as well as the coring of states with high compliance.
- 没有结果没有结果International Brigades/Seize the Gold Reserves Branch
- This branch is shared between 没有结果 and 没有结果. It allows a weekly manpower boost during the civil war, the seizure of gold reserves for factory output and factories and will lead to another front against the rival ideology within the Republican side of the Civil War. It is required in order to progress through the focus tree.
- Collective Recovery Efforts Sub-branch
- Once the Civil War is over, Spain can take the Collective Recovery Efforts focus in order to progress to the rest of the post civil war focuses. The other two focuses give bonuses to the navy.
- 没有结果The Anti-Fascist Worker's Revolution Branch
- The Communist Branch of the focus tree splits into two sections. The left path allows the creation of a Communist alliance against the 苏维埃联盟 and the creation of 没有结果. This allows the ability to take the focuses shared with the 没有结果 and the All Must Do Their Part Sub-branch. The right path allows the alliance with the 苏维埃联盟 and the creation of 没有结果. This allows the ability to take the focuses shared with the 西班牙共和国 and the Red Bulwark in the West Sub-branch.The center of the branch is shared with both paths and allows bonuses in the industry. The Focus Increase Arms Production may be taken by the 西班牙共和国 if they take the Communists in the Government focus.
- All Must Do Their Part Sub-branch
- This post civil war sub-branch allows 没有结果 to recover from the Spanish Civil War, make an alliance with other Communist nations not in Asia, and get war goals against every European Fascist nation, 墨西哥 and the 苏维埃联盟.
- Red Bulwark in the West Sub-branch
- This post civil war sub-branch allows 没有结果 to try to increase its autonomy if it is a puppet of the 苏维埃联盟, gain war goals on 葡萄牙, 法国 and all other nations who sent volunteers to the 西班牙国 side. This sub-branch is also shared with 西班牙共和国 if they take the Communists in the Government focus and may be done before the civil war is over this way.
- 没有结果 西班牙共和国Strengthen the Euzko Gudarostea Branch
- This branch is shared between the 没有结果 and the 西班牙共和国. It seeks aid from the 苏维埃联盟 for the civil war and in return, Spain will become a puppet under them. It also creates a third faction in the civil war from the 没有结果.
- Soviet Recovery Aid Sub-branch
- This post civil war sub-branch further increases military development if the Spain is still in a faction with the 苏维埃联盟.
- 西班牙共和国Maintain the Second Republic Branch
- The Democratic branch allows 西班牙共和国 to increase Stability and military strength. It also asks 法国's help in lend lease. Spain may Oppose the Communists which leads to independence from the 苏维埃联盟 and allows Spain to stay . Spain may also allow Communists in the Government which will allow Spain to become Communist and take the Increase Arms Production and the Red Bulwark in the West Sub-branch in the 没有结果 side of the focus tree.
- Subvert Soviet Control/Stabilize the Nation/Restore Higher Education Sub-branch
- This post civil war branch allows 西班牙共和国 to declare war for independence against the 苏维埃联盟 with the aid of either the Democratic nations or 德意志国 and 意大利. It also increases military capability and allows Spain to join in the war against the Fascist majors.